Omnicide® is the original synergistic blend of glutaraldehyde and quaternary ammonium compound cocobenzyl dimethyl ammonium chloride as disinfectant for animal cages and equipment.
- Broad spectrum activity.
- Proven long residual activity.
- Fast acting.
- Eradicates virus, bacteria, fungi and moulds.
- Non-corrosive in dilution.
- Active in the presence of organic matter.
- Effective in both hot and cold temperatures.
- Defra approved.
Disinfectant for animal cages and equipment.
Glutaraldehyde 15% w/v, cocobenzyl dimethyl ammonium chloride 10% w/v.
Dosing and Administration:
- Routine disinfection of footwear (footbath) or wheel: dilute at 1:100 replace every 3 days or if it has become soiled or diluted.
- Aerial disinfection (misting/cold/thermal fogging)
- Cold fogging: dilute at 1:9 using a fine misting machine apply the solution at the rate of 9 litres per 1,000m² of floor space.
- Thermal fogging: dilute at 1:4 using a thermal fogging machine apply the solution at the rate of 9 litres per 1,000m³.
- Misting: dilute at 1:125 using either a pressure washer or knapsack sprayer on its finest mist setting, apply 1 litre of Omnicide® solution per 10m2 of floor space.
- Water disinfection
- Terminal disinfection: dilute at 1:150. First drain the system, add a solution of diluted Omnicide® to the whole system, allow to stand for 3 hours, then drain the system and flush with clean water.
- Continuous disinfection dilute at 1:3000 apply through an appropriate dosing system daily. Withdraw 24-48 hours before the administration of a live vaccine.
Jerrycan 5 Liter, 25 Liter, and drum 200 Liter.
PT Intervet Indonesia
KEMENTAN RI No. I. 15091242 PTC.3
For animal use only.
Not all presentations may be marketed.