For vaccination of healthy chickens at one day of age as an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis due to Eimeria mivati and E. tenella and as an aid in the reduction of lesions related to E. acervulina and E. maxima.
- Faster protection – superior performance.
- Advanced formula contains 5 strains of Eimeria parasites (4 species) including two strains of Eimeria maxima in one convenient product for added protection.
- Patented echo technology provides earlier immunity development against coccidiosis in broilers; early initial immunity and later, secondary boost to extend immunity.
- Time tested, easy spray cabinet administration.
- Fits into any management program – any season, any size, any system.
- Manufactured using SPF birds provides increased biosecurity.
Fortegra® is indicated for the vaccination of healthy broilers at one-day-old via spray cabinet administration as an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis due to Eimeria mivati and Eimeria tenella and as an aid in the reduction of lesions related to Eiemria acervulina and Eimeria maxima in chickens.
Fortegra® contains live oocysts of Eimeria acervulina, E. maxima, E. maxima MFP, E. mivati and E. tenella.
Dosing and Administration:
For spray cabinet administration, the vaccine should be prepared or mixed at the rate of 210 ml of distilled water per 1 000 doses of vaccine at one day of age.
Vial 1000 doses and 10000 doses.
Store between 2 °C and 7 °C. Do not freeze.
PT Intervet Indonesia
KEMENTAN RI No. I. 19065969 VKC
For animal use only.
Not all presentations may be marketed.