For vaccination of healthy chickens at one day of age or older as an aid in the prevention of coccidiosis.
- Controlled dose stimulates early, mild, predictable immune response to 6 species of Eimeria parasites important in chicken production.
- Early vaccination stimulates uniform immunity, which is not complicated by skip-a-day feeding programs.
- Convenient and flexible administration methods are adapted to different management practices.
- Ideal product to be used in parent stock and commercial pullets reared on cages or on the floor.
- Can be used in rotation with anticoccidial products to restore sensitivity to coccidiostats.
- Manufactured using SPF birds provides increased biosecurity.
For vaccination of healthy chickens at one day of age by spray cabinet administration or at 4 days of age on the feed to aid in the prevention of coccidiosis in chickens.
This product contains live oocysts of the following species of coccidia: Eimeria tenella, E. mivati, E. acervulina, E. maxima, E. brunetti, and E. necatrix to aid in the prevention of coccidiosis in chickens.
Dosing and Administration:
Spray cabinet and feed spray administration.
Vial 1000 and 5000 doses.
Store vaccine in refrigerator between 2° to 7°C. Do not freeze.
PT Intervet Indonesia
(Product under registration)
For animal use only.
Not all presentations may be marketed.